To log in to the router and access the settings:
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device connected to the router’s network. Popular web browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge.
- Type www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com (Nighthawk Router Login)to the address bar of your web browser. Note: You can also enter the default IP address of your router (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
- Press Enter or click Search.
- Note: Your browser may warn you that the connection is not secure. Make sure the web address you entered is correct and proceed to the router’s login window.
- Enter your username and password in the router’s login window.
- Note: The admin username and password are the default password. The records are sensitive.
- Click or tap OK or Login.
- The basic home screen is displayed.